We have an opportunity for a Java Solution Architect for one of our client in Bangalore/Mumbai/Pune
Core Skill :
– Experienced Solution Architect for Java / JEE solutions.
– Strong on design, OOAD, Design patterns – facade, value object, singleton, factory, command..
– Complete ownership of designing new application framework for the given business problem, or understand existing frameworks, analyze further for investigating possibilities for replacing to new framework / architecture, redesign, work on POC and final migration, with testing and feature suggestions
– Can mentor / train existing team members on aspects of architecture, design and explain, document and elaborate architecture and design changes
– Strong in core java concepts, Collections, Serialization, JDBC, Reflection, I/O.
– Strong on JSP 2.2 / Servlets 3.0, JSTL 1.2, JSF 2.0 ( MyFaces, Tomahawk), JNDI, WebServices : JAX-WS 2.2, JAX-RC Restful web services
– EJB 3.1(Stateless session, ORM), JPA 2.0, JMS, Spring, Hibernate experience / knowledge will be very helpful
– Knowledge on rule engine
– Strong database knowledge and SQL skills
– Profiling / performance analysis, benchmarking and optimization / tuning
– Authorization / authentication – JAAS / Spring security / Web Services Security Username Token
– MVC – experience on any MVC framework ( Struts1.2 /Spring MVC / Custom framework /- )
– Knowledge on configuration related activities Maven, Jenkins, version control tools like SVN/GIT. Understand merging and rebase concepts
– Work on RFPs and support new / existing projects
– Should have experience in managing teams in distributed development teams environment (Onshore/Offshore Model)
– Should be open for understanding/debugging the architecture of legacy system (like Mainframe) and suggest changes wherever applicable.
– Good to have knowledge about the latest technologies like micro-services, cloud, big data etc.
Salary: ₹ IT-Software / Software Services
Industry: Software Development
[Apply here ]