Primary: JAVA, J2EE, JQuery, SQL
Framework: Spring & Hibernate
Servers: JBoss, Tomcat
Secondary: Web service SOAP/REST
Nice to have FULL technology stack , MVC, JBoss, JUnit, Apache/Tomcat, Maven, Servlets, Hibernate
Backend : JAVA/J2ee, JSP, Rest API services , Spring, Hibernate ,PL SQL.
Application Server : Wildfly 8-10, Tomcat
Database : SQL Server
Option skills : Elastic Search
Roles and Responsibilities
- Interaction with different development teams and Project Directors to design and in some cases implements new initiatives. Candidate must be able to make design recommendations to software projects and participate in application design reviews.
- The Lead will be responsible for analyzing business requirements, designing technical solutions, providing solutions at application, also involve coding, testing, and deploying application releases, which serves global clients.
- Provide technical oversight and governance for system designs created and executed in the development group.
- Interact with the different teams and production Support staff, monitoring teams, development organizations, and other architecture and global engineering teams representing the application teams perspective.
- Responsible for ensuring the integrity of the application as well as ensuring security and compliance to standards.
- The candidate must be self-motivated and aware of new and updated technological advancements in the field of large systems.
- Working with technology teams to improve/refine process.
- Mentoring junior staff and providing technical leadership on large-scale projects.
- Lead initiative to implement new tooling or other software in the development or review of the applications.
- Work closely with the development team, providing mentoring and code/design reviewed as required to ensure adherence to designs, solutions, and standards.
- Perform/Lead capacity and performance testing initiatives. Insure testing is performed properly and review/present results with senior management with recommendations.
- Strong Core Java/J2EE development experience.
- Strong hands on experience in in exposing and consuming Web Services (SOAP and REST).
- Exposure to transforming monolithic apps into micro services based technology using Docker with ability to run on cloud.
- Knowledge of WebSphere and databases (Oracle).
- Project management and knowledge on MPP.
- Works well and respects other disciplines of the project teams.
- 3-5 years or more experience in software development or other technology related field.
- BE or MCA degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent.
- Understanding and prior experience developing and designing client facing software systems.
- Proven analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong negotiation and influence skills.
- Ability to manage risk appropriately.
- Ability to thrive in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment.
- Excellent technical written and verbal communication skills.