1. Preparing and consolidation of tax data for tax payments and filing TDS returns on periodical basis, also filing corporate tax returns.
2. Ensuring all direct tax compliance and timely response to tax authorities on all their queries to avoid penalties.
3. Collating and maintaining necessary records from various stakeholders for interacting with tax advisors.
4. Liasoning with tax authorities/ tax consultants, exposure of understanding & handling Litigation matters. Also experience to manage and respond to legal authorities in a timely manner for all litigations received by providing details and documents in a tactful way.
5. Stay abreast of current market developments, Changes in law and implication of the same on business.
Salary: ₹ 8,00,000 - 14,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Education & Teaching
[Apply here ]