1. Guide the users at the dealership with the installation and login process ( Installation guide and user credentials will be available before hand)
2. Train the users at the dealership on Application features and usage (Training deck will be provided)
3. Gather user feedback on the training provided (Standard form to get the feedback) and report back to team
4. Identify the LMS champions at the dealership who will be the POC for dealership users for any LMS clarifications before writing to support team
5. Coordinate with the OEM team to plan the training of the dealerships. Internally, coordinate with the support team to carry out the necessary steps prior to dealership roll out (steps/process flow already defined)
6. Assess the infra prerequisites at the dealership w.r.t. LMS application and provide a report for the same (Format will be provided).
7. Suggest changes in the training material (if any) basis his training experience.
Salary: ₹ IT-Software / Software Services
Industry: Software Development
Location: Delhi NCR
[Apply here ]