1. Willingness to market Alankit GSP offerings, which essentially involves meeting finance and tax teams at corporates, and trade and business associations, and so on.
2. To understand and to analyze the different type of business models and processes.
3. Able to generate a GST implementation plan under supervision.
4. To assist and monitor the GST implementation processes.
5. To provide on – going advice and solutions on GST implementation and submission.
6. To co-ordinate with the GST team internally and externally.
7. To compile and maintain the GST records and to coordinate with the operations team within the group to ensure smooth and accurate overall running of sales billing and costing.
8. Monitoring and compiling of notes on daily basis.
Equipped with the Goods and Services Tax (GST) knowledge.
Ability to work under pressure and meet tight guidelines.
Good communication and interpersonal skills.
Positive attitude and high level of integrity.
Salary: ₹ 2,25,000 - 6,00,000 P.A. other
Industry: Stocks & Trading
[Apply here ]