– Responsible for planning for Learning & Development measures across various divisions & identify training needs.
– Responsible for developing organisation development strategy for the year which included various measures and ensure timely implementation
– Design and develop organisation development framework after proper analysis & in line with organisation Vision & goals.
– Evaluates business initiatives to determine the appropriate organisational effectiveness interventions needed to meet organisational goals.
– Responsible for developing a framework for succession planning & talent management
– Act as a change agent providing the support and mechanism to implement major changes to the operations of the business.
– Provide valuable inputs in organisational development activities & update Management about changes required to be made in development strategy.
– Establishing and reviewing the methods for effective development / learning program from behaviour improvement aspect.
– Design development action plans for effective use of learning & OD initiatives.
Experience: 4 to 7 years
Human Resources, India, Management, Mumbai