We are looking for a Back-End Web Developer responsible for managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the central database, and ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built by your coworkers into the application. A basic understanding of front-end technologies is therefore necessary as well.
1. Integration of user-facing elements developed by a front-end developers with server side logic.
2. Building reusable code and libraries for future use.
3. Optimization of the application for maximum speed and scalability.
4. Implementation of security and data protection.
5. Design and implementation of data storage solutions.
6. Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders for better understanding.
7. Promote usability of best practices.
2. Basic understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors, such as LESS and SASS.
3. Understanding accessibility and security compliance.
4. User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments.
5. Integration of multiple data sources and databases into one system.
6. Management of hosting environment, including database administration and scaling an application to support load changes Data migration, transformation, and scripting.
7. Outputting data in different formats.
8. Understanding differences between multiple delivery platforms such as mobile vs desktop, and optimizing output to match the specific platform.
9. Creating database schemas that represent and support business processes.
10. Implementing automated testing platforms and unit tests
12. Proficient at development of REST API with high number of request handling.
13. Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git.
14. Proficient at working with tools and servers like Docker, Jenkins, Tomcat.
15. Proficient understanding of OWASP security principles.
16. Understanding of session management in a distributed server environment.
17. Knowledge of load balancing would be a plus
More jobs in India ...
- Cosmetics Sales Representative Required BY A Leading SKIN Care Brand- The job includes: Meeting Leading Beauty Parlours and Salons Organizing… Apply here
- Head Human Resource Development and Management (Bangalore)- Head, Human Resource Development & Management Job Title - Head,… Apply here
- National Sales Manager Pharma Division- A reputed pharmaceutical company is looking for a National Sales… Apply here
- Mid Architect (Mumbai)- Job Description: Should be responsible team player.Regular, efficient , pro-active… Apply here
- IT Recruiter (India)- Experience: 0-3 yrs Location: Coimbatore Salary: 1,00,000 - 3,25,000 P.A… Apply here