Specific accountabilities include:
1. Partner with impacted marketing manager to develop the keyword list for any given campaign.
2. Identify through research using commonly available tools like what the highest searched terms / related terms are and incorporate analysis into strategy per campaign.
3. Create campaigns based upon above insight and through clear conversations with marketers to understand what our goals are by program.
4. Execute paid search campaigns based upon the above.
5. Manage paid search campaigns with intra-day optimization, ongoing review and optimization, discussions about performance with marketing managers, and leveraging industry best practices for bid optimization.
6. Ensure that daily and monthly budget caps are strictly adhered to.
7. Seek to continuously improve impression performance and quality goals.
8. Provide recommendations for program improvements including creative feedback as appropriate.
Execute retargeting and optimize.
9. Create new campaigns as required. Manage large volume of campaigns concurrently.
10. Create and produce dashboards and reports, including summary of implications of the data.
1. Strong organizational skills
2. Expert in paid search on top of industry trends.
3. Expert in Google AdWords, Facebook ads, LinkedIn ads and Twitter ads must be Google adwords certified
4. Strong analytic capability
5. Excellent communicator able to speak with a marketer, understand goals, guide the marketer to provide the key required inputs and discuss performance with the marketer.