1.Planning & managing workflow (for ongoing and ad-hoc assignments), turn-around time, SLAs, and productivity.
2. Monitoring of SOPs against output quality to ensure that they are updated at all times.
3. Undertaking quality control of completed work by reviewing outputs against pre-defined criteria.
4. Working with the team and providing continuous insights on the process/techniques.
5. Impart training (presentations, theoretical and practical tests) and handle queries of team.
6. Undertaking ad-hoc research task, following a clearly set out brief
7. The communication should be excellent.
1. Proficient English reading and writing skills.
2. Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
3. Highly organized with a proven track record of delivering to deadlines.
4. Exceptional attention to detail and output oriented.
5. Ability to follow SOPs
6. Problem solving skills.
7. Effective communication and analysis skills.
8. Minimum work experience of 3+ years in a contact center/ back office/ BPO environment.
9. Immediate joiners are preferred or candidates with negotiable notice period are preferred.
10. Candidate should have International customer service background.
12. Knowledgeable of digital & print advertising
13. Proactive, results-oriented with strong customer service skills
Ability to multi-task and function well under pressure and tight delivery time frames
Note: WNS has a 2 years of Service agreement. Only those candidates may apply who are Ok with the same.