Job Responsibilities :
- Responsible for Operation and maintenance of Utility includes Air Compressors, Pumps, Reactors, condenser, RCVD, Gearbox, Boilers, DG set, Cooling tower, Nitrogen Plant, Chiller & Brine Plant, Hot water Generator (PHE), ventilation systems, Air Handling Units, Purified Water Generation & Distribution System
- Responsible to work for the projects in all project phases: Design, Procurement, Construction, Commissioning and Documentation.
- Execution of project as per given plan Layout and utilization of resources for project execution.
- Effectively communicates site issues with team and gets solution on issues related to commissioning and engineering in a timely fashion.
- Follows safely aspects / requirements for all activities during execution of project.
- Ensures quality assurance of all materials and work being carried out as per engineering standards.
- Preparation of qualification documents of project and equipments in time.
- Having good understanding execution of project in API manufacturing.
- Having knowledge in drawings related to HVAC , Process, Utility Equipments ,Piping & Material standards .
- Preparation and checking of billing per approved billing model, submitting bills in time for project managers approval.
- Supports for getting quotations and making comparatives, vendor negotiations for various services, equipments and contractors.
- Communicates progress of all activities at site timely.
- Supervises day to day contractors activities and guides them to the things as per approved drawings.
- Gets daily target completed form contractors on daily basis.
- Responsible for the project from receipt of conception and feasibility testing, costing, scheduling, installation & Commissioning of Boiler, Cooling tower, Hot water Generator (PHE), HVAC, Air Compressor, Vacuum System, Clean room , Purified Water Generation & Distribution System, Process Equipments & Piping.
Salary: ₹ 2,00,000 - 3,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Supply Chain
Location: Navi Mumbai
[Apply here ]