Endurance is looking for a Search Engine Marketing Associate to join its Acquisition Marketing team. This is a fantastic opportunity for you to be associated with one of the most exciting names in the consumer Internet space in India. This position is essential in the day-to-day operations management of the Acquisition Marketing Team and requires an individual that works well in a team-based, fast-paced, detail-oriented environment.
The Search Engine Marketing Associate will assist in the planning, implementing and maintaining of media campaigns across multiple channels. Aptitude for learning new skills (both technical and organic) and procedures is essential. The Digital Marketing Associate is expected to be a self-starter who knows the fundamentals of the digital space and is excited to learn even more.
- Assist with management of digital campaign operations and search engine marketing , including campaign set up, trafficking, QA and troubleshooting
- Assist with the maintenance of monthly and quarterly budget across digital channels
- Work obsessively towards optimizing our paid media campaigns across metrics such as CTRs, QS, CPC and CPA
- Publish comprehensive reports on digital marketing efforts at regular intervals to enable data driven decision making
You should apply for this post if:
- You have at least a Bachelors degree and minimum of 2 years of hands on experience in managing Paid media campaigns
- You are Google Adwords certified and have a strong understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem
- You have managed large digital marketing budgets in the past
- You have in-depth experience in setting up, optimizing and scaling campaigns across search, display, retargeting, social and mobile marketing.
- You love numbers and are an excel genius- you do not take any decision sans data
- You have a good understanding of web analytics and are comfortable jumping into an analytics account to setup traffic source reports or funnels
- You are an idea storehouse and continuously devour information on the internet about the next big digital marketing game changer
Salary: ₹ 3,00,000 - 6,00,000 P.A.
Industry: Software Development
[Apply here ]