Endurance International Group, a publicly traded (NASDAQ: EIGI) technology company that helps power small and medium sized businesses online. Through its proprietary cloud platform, Endurance provides web presence solutions including web hosting, eCommerce, eMarketing and mobile business tools to approximately 4.2 million subscribers around the globe. The companys world class family of brands includes Bluehost, HostGator, iPage, Domain.com, A Small Orange, MOJO Marketplace among others. Headquartered in Burlington, Massachusetts,
Endurance employs more than 2,600 people across the United States in Utah, Texas, Washington and Arizona and in the United Kingdom, India, Israel and Brazil.
- Develop and implement high quality link building campaigns
- Perform and track outreach through social, email and telephone
- Responsible for working with the SMO team, community building, forum discussion, video marketing, etc.
- On page SEO troubleshooting for crawls and google penalties
- Perform keyword research with google keyword planner and 3rd party tools
- Time to time reporting of website traffic and behavior evaluations from web analytics
- Up-to-date working knowledge of current, past, and projected trends in SEO
- Manage and execute implementation of SEO strategy for the company blog
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels to improve rankings
- In depth competitor research to leverage backlinks and to keep a tap on their performance
- Abide by organizations Information security policies and guidelines. Information security is responsibility of every individual working for the organization and all employees have to follow organizations Information security policies at all times.
- Bachelor’s degree with a strong academic record
- Deep understanding of HTML/CSS and website administration
- 1 3 years SEO experience preferably in IT/ecommerce industry
- Link building experience
- Good understanding of the whole digital marketing mix
- Strong written and verbal communication skills including presenting and reporting
- Strong Excel and numerical skills
- Experience with website analysis using a variety of analytics tools including Google Analytics as well as internal reporting tools.
- 2 Years of prior experience in Search Engine Optimization
- Good understanding of tools such as Google Analytics, GTM, MOZ, Alexa, etc.
- Experience in getting into tie-ups with bloggers
- Working knowledge of Hosting & Domains industry
Salary: ₹ 3,00,000 - 4,75,000 P.A.
Industry: Software Development
[Apply here ]