– We are looking for music app company, having experience in backend developer position
– As a back-end engineer, you will be required to work on a variety of projects.
– You will have to interact with the entire engineering team to solve problems and build, extend, optimize and refactor the back-end architecture of our growing product.
– They will involve working on our existing codebase and new projects.
– Our company is an engineering-driven environment where your contribution will be felt immediately.
– As an engineer, you will provide technology leadership to your team&build highly scalable solution.
– You will guide the team towards better solutions and help them get better as an engineer.
– All teams are involved in every part of our development life cycle.
– As an engineer, you will be responsible for end to end delivery of features.
– Out of many tools and technologies, we use Java, MongoDb, Haproxy, Redis, Twem, Netty extensively for our back-end development.
Job Responsibilities :
– Development of our application’s backend.
– End to end delivery new features.
– Evolving the architecture for performance and scalability.
– Design, develop and own components of a highly scalable, distributed web services platform.
– Constantly strive to improve software development process and team productivity.
Skills & Experience :
– 5+ years of experience building scalable backend applications using Java as a primary programming language.
– Excellent Java skills.
– Excellent understanding of MVC, OOP and prevalent design patterns & anti-patterns.
– Experience in developing scalable, fault-tolerant, distributed backend services.
– Good working knowledge of databases. We use MongoDb (NoSql).
– Performance optimization, caching techniques.
– Experience in designing RESTFul APIs and services.
– Strong problem solving, analytical and object-oriented programming skills
Only e commerce & product based companies preffered
Salary: ₹ Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software, Software Services
Location: Delhi NCR
[Apply here ]