Key Responsibilities :
– Manage multiple concurrent, complex, and/or unique deliveries and initiatives
– Responsible for overall design, processes,prioritising work,resource planning,delivery & quality control
– Set technology standards and direct the execution of initiatives from inception through execution
– Effective leadership & mentoring skills & an ability to successfully define, develop delivery roadmaps
– Drive proof of concepts, pilots & technology evaluations, advocate use of open source to accelerate the onboarding of new technologies and solutions.
– Use a data driven approach when implementing delivery processes and performance enhancement programs
– Ensure documentation as per stages of PDLC/SDLC. Impact One Million Teachers by 2020 ChalkLit website facebook
Required Qualifications & Qualities :
– 5+ years of work experience
– Expertise in J2EE and related back-end technologies
– Understanding of REST APIs, OOPS, and related best practices
– Strong experience in Hibernate, PL/SQL, JDBC
– Strong exposure to at least one of Android or iOS app development
– Experience with tools to track, analyze and monitor technology performance metrics.
– Experience with JIRA, SVN, GIT and/or general release/configuration management tools
– Experience in working on software projects with deadlines.
– Understanding of Agile methodologies
– Exceptional interpersonal skills with an ability to influence others.
– Demonstrated people management experience in an engineering, development or technology role.
– Able to manage expectations, build technology, nurture the business culture and inspire his/her team.
– Bachelors or higher degree in IT/ CS or related field
Salary: ₹ Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software, Software Services
Location: Delhi NCR
[Apply here ]