Position: Senior Automation Engineer – Automation and Frameworks
Experience: 5.5-9 years
Location: Sector 142, Noida
Build, maintain and extend frameworks and automation solutions for testing products across the enterprise utilizing latest technologies and a variety of languages.
- Xcode /Calabash
- Macaca/ iOS UI automator/ iOS instrumentation – calabash iOS
- Fitnesse/Cucumber or GherkinRest assured
Soap UI (API Automation is must )
- Design and build automation solutions for Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery process
- Develop new or extend existing Build and Test Automation tools, and frameworks as needed to provide complete Continuous Integration environment.
- Work collaboratively with all members of the Delivery and Test Teams utilizing agile methodology.
- Participate in requirement reviews, application assessment, feasibility analysis to ensure full understanding of products in order to identify proper test framework, methodology, and tools.
- Participate in code/peer reviews with team members, developers and/or third party vendors.
- Participate in development of test data strategy and preparation of data
- Participate on continuous improvement efforts within the technology organization
- Provide mentoring or coaching to junior test engineers, developers, testers and QA
- Minimum of 1-3 years of software development and automated testing experience
- Solid understanding of the software development lifecycle
- Experience with Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD)
- Experience working in an agile engineering environment
- Experience with building solutions for digital platforms(Mobile,Web,etc), APIs and backend
- Demonstrate knowledge of Quality Center, ALM, Jira, Rally or related tools
- Familiarity with software testing (unit, integration, functional, regression).
- Experience with source control, build and deployment tools such as Subversion, Jenkins, , Maven, Git, TeamCity, Chef.
- Familiarity with test automation tools and frameworks such as Cucumber, Gherkin, Ruby, Selenium, etc.
- Familiarity with web services standards and related technologies (XML, SOAP, JSON, etc.).
- Experience working on Linux/Unix environment.
- Knowledge of database query tools and ability write and run SQL queries
- Financial systems/operations background is a plus
- Must be able to multitask and work independently or in a team
- Excellent verbal, written communication and documentation skills
Bachelors or Masters in Computer or Information Science, Computer Engineering, Information Systems, or related field or equivalent work experience required
If interested, kindly share your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org and mention the following details:
Experience in Appium:
Experience in API Automation:
Experience in Java:
Salary: ₹ IT-Software / Software Services
Industry: Software Development
[Apply here ]