Greetings from Technosoft Corporation!
Technosoft is an integrated Information Technology (IT) and Business Process Management (BPM) solutions provider. Our collaborative culture and work environment helps attract and retain exceptional talent which is a key ingredient to address our clients needs, and help drive our sustained growth. Our biggest differentiators include: A Focused Service Portfolio Customer-Centric Approach Outcome-Based Model Exceptional Talent Culture of Curiosity and Confidence Technosoft has approximately 3,600+ employees worldwide. Our global footprint spans across North America, India, UK, Australia and New Zealand, and the Middle East. Our vision is to be partner and employer of choice in our chosen segment. For more information, visit us at www.technosoftcorp.com
Specialties: IT Consulting, BPM services, Healthcare IT, Data Sciences, Mobility, Global In-house Centers, Professional Staffing.
We are hiring “Data Analyst (PMO)” in Technosoft, Bangalore.
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience Range: 5 Years – 7 Years*
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Tracking compliance at individual and project level
- Working on Metrics, SLAs and KPI data collection and presentation
- Working on existing dashboards and creating new one as and when required
- Gathering data for business review meeting and creating presentations
- Conducting project review meetings
- Drive process improvement initiative
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent organizational, communication, leadership and computer skills
- Good Excel and advance Excel skills
- Ability to create VBA macro
- Good Presentation skills
- Good communication & collaboration skills
- Good analytical skills
- Problem solving skills
- Quality oriented
- Ability to act independently
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with coworkers, managers and clients
- Experience of working on metrics, KPI & SLAs will be an added advantage
MINIMUM REQUIRED EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors degree
- Extensive use of telephone and face-to-face communication requiring accurate perception of speech
- Extensive use of keyboard requiring repetitive motion of fingers
- Regular sitting for extended periods of time
If the above opportunity is of interest to you, do revert with your updated resume immediately along with the below details.
Reason for job change:
Official Notice Period:
How soon you can join:
Any clarifications please feel free to call me on the co-ordinates in my signature below / Email to : Arshad.Ay@technosoftcorp.com
Sr. Executive Talent Acquistion
Technosoft Global Services Pvt Ltd
Salary: ₹ 3,00,000 - 4,75,000 P.A.
[Apply here ]