Make a big impact as part of a global team of HPC experts to optimize the worlds largest computers solving problems that matter. Altairs PBS Works suite operates between the most demanding applications (e.g., weather prediction, computational fluid dynamics, structural optimization) and the most powerful computers scheduling the right job at the right time on the right resources making the computing infrastructure reliable, efficient, scalable, and agile. The suites flagship product, PBS Professional, allows enterprises to easily share distributed computing resources across geographic boundaries. With additional tools for portal-based job submission, remote visualization, reporting, analytics, and data management, the PBS Works suite is a comprehensive solution for optimizing HPC environments.
- Build sophisticated technology for the PBS Professional product based on customer-driven requirements (aka design solutions).
- Write and shepherd designs through the entire software development process, from requirements and use cases to shipping product (aka write code).
- Apply best practices in software engineering, delivering projects on time, on budget, and with excellent quality.
- Modify existing software technology to correct errors and/or improve performance (aka fix bugs).
- Provide expertise to the support and sales organizations as well as other software engineers.
Skills and Experience required:
- Bachelor degree or higher in Computer Science or related.
- Superior programming skills and excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and debugging skills
- Proficiency in the C programming language. Python experience desired.
- Excellent communication and people skills; excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Strong computer science background with systems-level knowledge (e.g., networking, operating systems, file systems, clustering, high availability).
Salary: ₹ IT-Software, Software Services
[Apply here ]