Location : Delhi NCR
– Understanding consumer needs and market opportunities
– Consumer marketing with brand planning, ATL/BTL media planning, tracking of sales performance
– As part of the brand team, responsible for ideation, development and execution of marketing campaigns that includes mass media, outdoor & on-ground consumer activations, retail visibility and new media like the internet and mobile
– Responsible for setting up various systems and processes for the brand, including Industry trends analysis, Stock Control reporting, Sales Analysis and Budget Management
– Consumer insight mining for new concept creation and gauging opportunities in the various segments of the market
– Segmentation and target group identification
– Analyzed market construct to develop market launch
– Develop core communication and give a strategic road map to the brands.
– Responsible for brand growths, market shares, top line/bottom-line deliverables, and profitability.
– MBA from a Premier Institute is a must (2007, 08 , 09 , 10 Batches)
– Quick Decision making / Analytical /Leadership Skills.
– Only from FMCG Industry.
– Excellent communication / interpersonal skills.
Delhi, India, Management, Marketing & PR