– System Administrator and Data Security Analyst
Job description :
Experience : 4-6 years;
– Required Technical Skill set
– Intermediate level experience working with Linux, OS X, UNIX and Windows operating systems, networking concepts.
– Ability to install & configure Windows/Linux Operating system
– Understanding of how IPMI, DRAC, ILO
– Good understanding of networking concept including subnetting.
– Familiar and working experience with VMware & Virtualization.
– Working Knowledge of any Web control panel.
– Working knowledge of Networking and Protocols.
– Working knowledge of Firewall Technologies and Concepts
– Ability to administer security controls including antivirus/malware/host intrusion prevention solutions, file integrity monitoring solutions, intrusion detection/ prevention systems, network access controls, Security Incident Event Monitoring solutions, etc. is a plus.
– Ability to write reports, business correspondence and procedure manuals
Other desirable skills :
– Demonstrates initiative in improving business processes/automation.
– Ability to provide regular and formal reports on tasks.
– Ability to read, analyse and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures or governmental regulations
– Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of employees, managers, clients and customers
– Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
– Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form
– Ability to self-educate regarding information technology breakthroughs associated with security and security breaches
Responsibilities as part of System Administration role :
– Install /configure and maintain Windows/Linux Operating system
– Manage the network, Firewall etc
– Work with VMware & Virtualization.
– Install, Manage and Maintain software applications on remote servers
– Main Accountabilities – Data Security
– Installation and maintenance of security software
– Instructing computer users on security
– Ensuring networks are free of breaches
– Monitor and investigate anomalies in security tools
– Investigate security events
– Perform network traffic analysis when anomalous traffic needs to be investigated
– Create and monitor tickets related to all security related investigations.
– Write reports related to specific information security issues and investigations
– Monitors cyber assets and critical infrastructure to ensure system up-time
– Participate in exercises that test policies, procedures and skills which are required by business and critical operations.
Salary: ₹ Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software, Software Services
[Apply here ]