Assistant Manager – Analytics – SAS + Banking/Retail Analytics – IIT/NIT/BITS
Desired Experience :
– Require professionals with Banking analytics experience (4-6 years) preferably in Credit Card/banking Domain would be ideal.
– 2 to 3 years of banking experience.
– Has worked in a credit risk environment within acquisitions/existing customer management.
– The role will support strategy development for credit card portfolio
– Mathematical / statistical background.
– Strong SAS analytics and programming skills
– MS Office skills: Excel (Advance, including pivot tables, and macro), Word and PowerPoint (intermediate).
– MI report development and assisting with other ad hoc reporting requirements
– High-level attention to detail.
– Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Skill Matrix :
– Proficiency in MS Excel
– Proficiency in SAS and UNIX
– Strong QA acumen
– Excellent commujnication skills
– Prior knowledge of Banking credit card
Salary: ₹ Banking, Financial Services, Broking
Location: Delhi NCR
[Apply here ]