Roles & Responsibilities-
- Technically strong in .NET technology, latest software tools and emerging technologies, strong database concepts and designing techniques
- Ability to understand the client business, domain of operations, long term and short term objectives
- Ability to understand project requirements, provide estimates, coordinate with resources and direct the projects in the right direction in a timely manner
- Participate in the SDLC of the project i.e. from requirement gathering till implementation
- Ability to analyze and guide teams to provide technical solutions to complex problems Guide teams on HLD and LLD
- Experience in troubleshooting, software development processes and ability to understand and implement client requirements
- Provide inputs for addressing all technical clarifications of the client; Participate in Architectural and Design Reviews while establishing, and maintaining best practices.
- Manage interactions/escalations and consult client on project delivery
- Participate in all technical reviews with the Client
- Work with application owners and other stakeholders to prioritize, plan and manage releases
- Adopt the development methodologies as defined by Client and ensure defined Quality Assurance processes are followed
- Keep abreast of technologies and project management methodologies
- Build the team, set expectations with specific outcomes and provide performance feedback
- Coach, develop and motivate the team to meet and exceed performance expectations
- Ability to independently handle multiple projects.
- Ability to establish and build confidence and trust with clients.
Salary: ₹ Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Software Development
[Apply here ]