Experience: 18-25 yrs
Legal (Designation is negotiable)
***** Applicants should be from Realty/ Real Estate Background****
Please to forward the details as described below:
– Assisting in drafting and review of property transaction documents including Joint Development Agreements, Agreements for Sale, MOUs etc.
– Independent capacity to draft routine documents in property transactions, including, power of attorney, lease, licenses, affidavits, legal documentation and litigation co-ordination.
– Review of title documents and due diligence of title.
– Preferred exposure to real estate industry particularly to residential projects, commercial property transaction and slum rehabilitation schemes.
– Good drafting skills
– Ability to research legal issues and analyse issues relating to title. Draft title reports and recitals for property documents
– Strong fundamentals in property and land laws and litigation
– General awareness of MOFA, MAO, Slum Schemes, IT Policy, Maharashtra Land Revenue Code, BMC, etc
Desired Candidate Profile
UG: LLB – Law
PG:Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
India, Legal, Management