The candidate should have pleasing personality. He/She should have excellent communication and presentation skills.
– Create and implement the SOPs for the Reservations department.
– To conduct a daily briefing with the reservation team to recapitulate task and activity.
– Ensure that all reservations brand standards for Sofitel are implemented.
– Update availability and rates charts on TARS and other booking systems channels.
– To regularly coordinate with the Events and Sales team for all group reservations.
– To ensure that all group reservations are uploaded correctly on the system.
– To ensure a perfect knowledge of hotel configuration, room types, rates structure, products, internal activities and events among the reservation team.
– To ensure the accuracy of all booking information entered in the PMS.
– To implement and follow up daily check lists.
– To ensure rosters are posted and timesheets are submitted on time.
– Work on a buddy system with sales team on any corporate or group issues and action as required.
– Project a pleasant and positive image to all contacts at all time.
– To offer assistance at any time in the operation and monitor, highlight and suggest improvements on any dysfunction.
– Identify and analyze competition both locally and regionally on a weekly basis through telecalling and gather information about their pricing, sales efforts, promotions and online strategy.
– To provide updated reports and statistics to the management and other departments.
Experience : 4 – 7 Years
Hospitality and Tourism, India, Management, Mumbai