Macro Resources Pvt Ltd hiring for A leading EPC company
Experience: 6-11 yrs
Salary: 8,00,000 – 15,00,000 P.A. (will commensurate with experience. Matching best industry standards)
– Review & provide legal advice on tender documents.
– Review ongoing cases and advice management accordingly.
– Liaise with relevant departments to ensure that where legal risks have been identified, appropriate courses of action have been taken.
– Provide legal protection and risk management advice to management especially on contract management.
– Provide and interpret legal information, conduct training and disseminate appropriate legal requirements to staff.
– Provide legal advice and support to legal issues;
– Review and ensure the legal compliance of the companys business transactions by doing research on aspects of contract law, tax law, accounting, securities law, bankruptcy, intellectual property rights, licensing, zoning laws, and other regulations relating to a specific area of business;
– Manage legal process, litigations and business transactions;
– Analyze and identify legal risks and implications;
– Draft, review, negotiate and administer legal and transactional documentations.
– Facilitate the mergers and acquisitions of the company;
– Liaise with external legal counsel and/or specialists;
– Keep management updated of all new laws and regulations that may have implications to the Company;
– Represent the company in court cases and advice the company to perform the tasks in compliance with government law;
– Advise the company on its legal rights and responsibilities;
– Reviewing new business relationships with vendors and subcontractors.
– Structuring joint enterprises with other organizations.
Desired Candidate Profile:
UG: LLB – Law
PG: Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization, Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate: Any Doctorate – Any Specialization, Doctorate Not Required
The incumbent should:
1. Have minimum 5 years post qualification experience with corporates
2. Have sound knowledge of all contract related laws, statutes, cases, rules and regulations
3. Possess LLB (full time) qualification from a reputed institute
4. Be flexible about travel and relocation
5. Have high confidence in drafting legal documents
Macro Resources Pvt Ltd
A leading EPC company
The company provides EPC services to the steel, power and cement industries.
They are looking for an expert in contract law from similar industry.